If you’ve taken a look at our animation portfolio, then you know the most important thing about us: we never settle or follow a formula. We understand that the best explainer videos are filled with nothing but uniqueness and creativity, so we put together a video production company portfolio that reflected just that!
We go to great lengths to make each of our pieces offer a unique expression of the message the company wants to convey, and unlike any other we’ve made before.
In short, the explainer video examples you see here are a selection from the work of a talented and experienced team of creatives, marketers, and artists focused on bringing a vision to life :D
Our regular production cycle requires six weeks – plus the time it takes to incorporate your feedback into the work. All in all, we complete most projects in eight or nine weeks, from kick-off call to final delivery.
Creating high-quality, fully customized, compelling videos is no easy task! And it involves professionals of multiple disciplines - directors, scriptwriters, illustrators, animators, voice-over talent… - all working together to bring the project to life.
All that said, we can accommodate faster turnaround times on a case by case basis. Get in touch, and we'll figure out a delivery schedule that works with your timetable.
Indeed! But keep in mind that shorter delivery dates increase the price of our services. A necessary compromise to keep up with the increased production effort of tighter deadlines, without sacrificing the quality you’ve seen here in our explainer video and motion graphics portfolio :)
That said, the sooner we start, the sooner we’ll have an awesome piece, like the ones in these explainer video examples, ready for you! Reach out and let us help bring your ideas to life!
All the examples you see here in our video portfolio share three common principles: message, story, and animation. Which also represents the three stages we have based our production process around.
Each of those stages comes with two rounds for feedback and changes (six in total), which give you plenty of opportunities to provide input and shape the development of your piece! Best part? It doesn't end there!
Much like the pieces on our explainer video and motion graphics portfolio, our production process is fully customizable as well. Meaning that, if you’d like to have more rounds for changes – even unlimited rounds! – or shorter delivery dates, we can provide them as well.
Just get in touch, and we'll discuss how to adjust to your timetable.
So, you’ve seen some of the best explainer videos in our motion graphics portfolio and want one of your own? That’s great news!
Just drop by our contact page and fill in our quick form. You can send an email or give us a call as well, but the form will give us a bit of insight into the type of video you are looking for – which can jumpstart the whole process!
Once that’s out of the way, our business development team will reach out to you within the next 24 hours and set up a call to go over your project (which only takes about 30 minutes.)
This meeting lets us pick your brain about the things you have in mind for your video – length, style, maybe compare your ideas with some explainer video examples from our animation portfolio. And we talk about our production process as well, discussing the finer points like pricing and delivery timeframes.
Then, after you give us the go-ahead, we wrap up the paperwork and payment for your project. We send you a creative brief to help us understand your vision while giving you an opportunity to provide us with more details about your idea.
Once the contract is signed, the payment is approved, and the creative brief has been filled out, we’ll set up a kick-off call with our production manager to get the ball rolling.
As for payment, we accept wire transfers and PayPal* requiring an upfront payment of 50% to begin production. Once the project is finished and you are happy with the piece, we’ll request the remainder of the payment prior to the delivery of the final product.
That way, you can ensure you are getting a piece worthy of our motion graphic portfolio!
*Payments through PayPal come with an extra fee to offset the platform’s costs.
Choosing the right service provider is the most important decision you’ll make in regards to the quality of your video – and we understand it's not an easy choice! So, while not comprehensive, here’s a quick checklist of things you might want to consider before signing with one:
• Quality & Expertise: Review the potential company’s video portfolio. Make sure their previous pieces are on par with the quality your company requires.
• Communication: Each of these explainer video examples is the result of continuous collaboration between our clients and our creative team. The company you choose must have an effective and efficient communication process.
• Customer Feedback: It’s always a great idea to check out the company’s reviews, comments, and general online feedback, to give you a sense of what it’s like to work with them.
• Pricing: Sensible pricing – that doesn’t come at the expense of quality – is paramount. Cheaper services often cut corners in animation quality, but paying a lot of money does not guarantee you’ll get great results. Find a provider that can deliver the quality you need at a budget that works for you.
• Skill: At the end of the day, you need a customized piece that works for your marketing strategy, connects with your audience, and helps you achieve your goals. Finding a talented and experienced team is the best way to ensure those results.
If you compare all the explainer video examples we've compiled in our video portfolio, you'll notice that, while having different topics and styles, they excel in some key areas. Areas that no effective marketing video can go without if you expect results:
• A sensible script. One that’s not only interesting in and of itself, but that includes all the necessary information without meandering or becoming convoluted.
• Quality visuals and dynamic animations. The power of video marketing lies in a piece's ability to engage viewers. Shoddy-looking videos can send the wrong message about your brand, and a lack of lively animations will have audiences zoning out.
• On-point sound design. From the appropriate tone and voice for your narrator to the tune and sound effects that make the piece come alive, sound design is a critical aspect of every high-quality marketing piece.