Length: 0:24 seconds
Let's partner up to create tailored animated commercial videos that resonate with your audience and brand. We are a video agency that's here to help you succeed!
Animated commercial ads are short 10 to 30-second videos promoting your company’s products and services. Unlike other types of marketing videos, great video ads don’t shy away from the fact that they are trying to sell something. They embrace it, finding new and innovative ways to carry your message and being entertaining at the same time.
Animated video ads can raise brand awareness and conversions, and when it’s fully animated, it allows complete customization, enhancing your branding and relating better with your target audience.
A VIDEO AGENCY
At Yum Yum Videos, we’ve learned that the secret behind good commercial video productions lies in making your commercial ads resonate with your target audience. Each of our video ads is sculpted based on our client’s brand style and the preferences of those they are trying to reach. That’s why our video ads taste different. We’ve crafted hundreds of commercial ads for various industries regardless of niche.
We are a leader Video Agency that connects brands and people through customized explainer videos.
We are trusted by brands worldwide, providing video content services from small startups to Fortune 500 companies.
Whatever your challenge, we would love to discuss it.
Buenos Aires, Argentina & all over the world.
Sign up for our newsletter, biweekly
digest from our video experts.
Several elements come into play when it comes to commercial video ads pricing.
The style of your video, its length, and how quickly you need it done, to name a few. That said, a fully customized animated commercial usually averages between $10,000 and USD 20,000.
Now, ask yourself this: How much is it worth to raise brand awareness? Or to increase conversions? A custom animated commercial ad is a significant investment to help you accomplish both.
Our usual video ad production cycle requires six weeks, plus however long it takes to integrate your feedback and changes into the piece. Professionals from different areas of expertise come together to work on every single project. A director, scriptwriter, illustrators, animators, voice-over talent, to name a few, and the list goes on.
Most projects take between eight to nine weeks from beginning to final product delivery when it's all said and done.
Do you need it faster? Our commercial video production company can do it! Get in touch to create a timeframe that makes sense to your company's needs.
In a nutshell? Because our animated commercial ads taste different! Our process starts by getting to know your brand and the type of audience you are looking to engage. Once we do, we develop tailor-made videos optimized to your specific marketing goals.
We work hard to capture your brand's identity and weave around it a message that will resonate with people emotionally and personally. Best part? We do so while meeting the industry's highest standards of quality! It's that philosophy that has led us to work with world-renown brands like Walmart, McKesson, DocuSign, and plenty of others like them.
Once you come on board, you have a whole team of creatives, designers, writers, and marketers. All focused on transforming your message into an effective, efficient, and visually stunning customized video.
Ready to start? Get in touch today! And let us make that video ad that your brand is looking for!
Yes, of course. Do keep in mind that having tighter delivery times does increase the price of our services – Necessary to keep up with the extra production effort.
Having said all that, the sooner we start, the sooner your great video ad will be ready! Contact us today, and let's begin working on that fantastic marketing video your company has been looking for!
Our videos are built upon three mighty pillars: Storytelling, Animation, and Message. And come together across three stages, each providing two rounds of changes (six total) where you can give feedback to help shape your piece!
On top of that, our commercial video production process is fully customizable too! If you feel like you want more rounds of changes – even unlimited! – or shorter delivery times, we can do that as well :D
Just reach out and find out how we can adapt to your timetable!
Go to our contact page and fill out the form. You can also send an email or call, but the form is a fantastic way to give us some insight into your project from the get-go and quick-start the process.
After that, our business development department will reach out within the next 24 hours to set up a call to discuss your project in more detail (which takes about half an hour).
We get to talk a bit more about your video with that initial call—aspects like ideal length, style, those sorts of things. We also go over our process and talk about pricing and timing details.
Once you give us the green light, we contract and get payment sorted out. We also send you a creative brief to help with the process of giving us all the details we'll need to bring your vision to life!
With the creative brief, contract signed, and payment approved, we set up a meeting with our production manager for the kick-off call and started the production process from there.
As for payment, we accept wire transfers and PayPal* requiring an upfront payment of 50% to start production. Once everything's completed and you are happy with the piece, we'll request the rest of the payment and deliver the final product.
Choosing the proper studio for your project is probably the most critical choice you'll make regarding your videos' eventual performance. We understand it's not an easy choice with so many alternatives out there!
As you consider your options, here are some critical aspects you should pay most attention to:
● Animation Quality & Experience: Take a look at the commercial video production company's previous work. Check their portfolio and make sure their commercial videography meets the quality standards you are looking for.
● Communication: Communication is vital to making an excellent video. The company you go for should have a flawless communication structure that facilitates a quick and flexible exchange of ideas.
● Customer Reviews: Reviews, comments, testimonials, and customer feedback can be invaluable when determining the best production service to work on your video advertising.
● Pricing: Fair pricing that doesn't sacrifice quality is vital. You'll find cheaper providers that cut corners in animation quality and deliver unpolished work. You'll discover overpriced services whose work doesn't speak to their pricing structure. Choose a commercial video production company that can provide high-quality at the right price.
● Skill: Always go for a company capable of customizing the piece to your needs, audience, and marketing goals. A highly customized, distinctive video that captures your company's personality will make all the difference.
Regardless of the specific style, the work of a professional commercial video production company can have a significant impact on most marketing campaigns. However, there are some instances when having the right video is almost compulsory:
● When your need to simplify complex topics: Very few people nowadays have the patience or inclination to spend time to find out what you have to offer. You have very little time after you get someone's attention to make your case, and no other medium works better than video in that regard.
● When you need to cover a lot of information: Through compelling storytelling and visual elements, videos can convey a lot of information in a short time. A boon no other medium can match in an age of short attention spans!
● When You Want to convey evident emotion: Pictures and descriptions can only get you so far. If your message or content can benefit from empathetic, genuine feelings, then video content is definitively the way to go.